Saturday 25 June 2011

Oopps again

sorry l pressed the wrong button and published my last post before l had finshed, lol,  l wanted to show you a quilt l made back in 2009, This was all about my family and what l love, it has our names and the years my husband and l and our children were born, our family pets and other things l love, it will be something to pass down and one day lm  hoping to make one each for our children , so they all have a family keepsake along with their albums.

l used a old doiley for the centre, red is one of my favorite colours and l love the look of old redwork quilts.

there was no pattern for this, l just made it up as l went along, my first quilt design. Yay.


l love the way this quilt turned out, and l have to say one day it will get its binding on, lol, hope your've enjoyed looking at my work today, back soon and have a good one ...........kate

2 comments:

  1. Love this quilt Kate... The red is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous...I luv the red....hope your day is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete