Friday 21 October 2011

All about Vintage

Hey All,  if you a regular follower of my blog, you will know all about how l love my family tree, this week l have been busy doing more vintage pages, and are nearly finshed my great grandparents and their chlidrens side, l only have one more photo and a couple of document folders to do, it would be nice to get it finished today, lol, then l can start on my grandparents and my mums brothers and sisters lives.

Sorry , this is not the best pic, but l have taken some close ups, to give you a better look, lve used some older websters paper from my stash, some stamps from Stamp'in Up , a bit of lace lve had for years and an assortment of embellishements , scrap FX, making memories, jenni bowlin, my minds eye, scallop circle die, a paper doiley, and there you have it, another finished page........yay.

l just love the little birds on the branch............

This is my great grandfather Thomas, the 1930's  embellishment are made from the new Letter it stamp set from Stamp'in Up, just love this set, great for dating my pages , the camera stamp is from Ali Edwards, papers are from Bo Bunny and tags are an old set from ruby-rock-it.

the fob watch is Scrap FX, and a Ali Stamp.

key is also scrap fx.

this photo is dated 1911 and are 2 of Thomas and Sophia's children, Tess and Joe, all dressed up in their lacey frilly outfits, imagine all the washing , to try and keep these outfits clean, so l hope you all enjoyed my family pics today, please leave a comment, l'd love to hear from you, have a nice day ..............kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment